Global Talent Acquisition Lead
CoinDesk is an integrated media platform for the next generation of investing, exploring how cryptocurrencies and digital assets are contributing to the evolution of the global financial system and the future of money. Our vision is to be the most influential, trusted media platform for a growing global community engaged in the transformation of the financial system and the emerging crypto economy.
CoinDesk is a quickly growing company with incredible ambition. Our global presence has grown exponentially through top quality journalism, events and data, creating a community for millions of users. We’d love for you to join us if you’re willing to take on new challenges and immerse yourself in a world of creative, forward-thinking individuals.
We are seeking a Global Talent Acquisition Lead to spearhead our hiring efforts as we continue on CoinDesk’s pivotal growth journey. Our goal is to attract, retain and develop exceptional, unique talent at CoinDesk in a manner that is fair, equitable, consistent and inclusive. The Global Talent Acquisition Lead will operate in ways that challenge the status quo, with a sense of urgency to attract the highest caliber crypto-curious talent, keeping Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at the forefront of our minds in order to foster an environment where a variety of perspectives are continuously shared, heard and acted upon.
This individual will work closely with Department Heads across functions within CoinDesk, including Content, Commercial, Product, Engineering and Operations teams to drive every aspect of the recruiting life cycle.
The ideal candidate is eager to take ownership over the entire hiring process, implement changes to streamline practices and optimize them, knows how to use various technologies to source candidates and carries themselves as a brand ambassador 100% of the time. As the face of coindesk to both internal and external stakeholders, your role will be instrumental in helping the organization achieve its goals. If you’re excited about rolling up your sleeves, becoming crypto curious (if not already) and getting stuff done, you’ve come to the right place.
This position reports directly into the Head of People Operations.
- Support hiring managers in creating job descriptions & posting roles
- Ensure hiring managers are aware of, and follow, recruiting process
- Manage all relationships with external vendors
- Manage applicant tracking system and configure scorecards for each active role
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand position requirements
- Provide training to hiring managers on how to use recruiting tools
- Announce new roles to company and encourage social sharing
- Screen resumes and conduct first round phone screens
- Source candidates using traditional and out-of-the-box methods
- Maintain a diversity recruiting strategy and campaign
- Coordinate interviews, such as phone screens, onsite meetings, and follow ups
- Manage intern recruiting process
- Reply to candidates within a reasonable time frame #beafanaticaboutresponsetime
- Prepare offer letters and secure approval to budget
- Produce and reveal reporting metrics on recruiting KPIs, such as time to fill, candidate demographics (too see if we are meeting our DEI goals and to adjust strategies if not)
- Manage seamless hand-off process from candidate to new hire stage for onboarding with internal team
- Ensure an excellent candidate experience throughout all CoinDesk-based interview processes
We understand that not all candidates possess every single attribute and requirement listed; we’re looking for a well rounded candidate who isn’t afraid to tackle the tactical and pivot to the strategic elements of talent acquisition as well.
- 5-7 years of related experience working in HR/ Recruiting, preferably with experience in both Talent Acquisition and HR
- You have 3+ years of experience managing a full-cycle recruiting process for high-growth companies
- Understand recruiting operations and familiar with HR generalist functions
- Experience working with 1 or more recruiting technologies such as Lever, Greenhouse, Workable, etc.
- Effectively handles highly sensitive and confidential matters
- Uses sound judgment and discretion in managing employee relations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with all audiences, internally across the organization, and externally to all candidates
- High skilled social media capabilities from an employment branding and sourcing perspective.
- Knowledge of best practices with recruiting strategies and statutory compliance
- Have access to an existing, established and broad talent network
- You are patient, compassionate and willing to do whatever it takes to deliver results!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary and bonus offerings
- Robust Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Life & disability coverage
- Blockchain & Crypto Training Sessions
- Access to Retirement Savings plans
- Conference sponsorships
- Training & Development investment
- We celebrate birthdays, anniversaries and our new hires!
Your application has been successfully submitted.