Craig Wright's wife, Ramona Ang, has won a lawsuit against UFX exchange in a U.K. court.
- Ramona Ang, wife of the controversial and self-professed Satoshi Nakamoto, Craig Wright, has won a 2018 case against UFX exchange for abruptly closing Ang's bitcoin trading account without quickly returning her funds.
- According to a ruling dated Dec. 22, defendant ReliantCo, the Cyprus-based operator of UFX, failed to prove in court that Ang's husband, Craig Wright, was using the account created in 2017.
- In early 2019, Judge Andrew Baker dismissed ReliantCo's motion to move the case to Cyprus.
- Judge Justice Butcher ruled that the UFX operator could not justify its counterclaim and performed a breach of trust, granting Ang compensation of approximately $3M.
- However, the Judge also deemed Ang's information regarding Wright using the same account as "inaccurate."